POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... : Re: Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray.... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing Worlds with POV-Ray....
From: Ken
Date: 1 Mar 2000 06:03:50
Message: <38BCF86E.D70FE674@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   I think that every book written about povray will be hopelessly outdated
> in no time at all.

While true it is a good sign that POV-Ray is being developed faster
than the publishers and authors can keep up with :)

 If you can read Japanese there is a much more modern POV-Ray book
available published in July of last year. It appears there are two
versions available one for the linux platform and one for Windows-
but I am only guessing because the book covers are difficult to read.

http://www.win.ne.jp/~kom/povbook.html